San Jose Dentist
Welcome to Hillsdale Dental Care
From the moment you walk into our office, you will feel like you’re part of the Hillsdale family and that you belong here.
Since 1975, Hillsdale Dental Care has provided clinical excellence in general, implant, and cosmetic dentistry with state-of-the art technology. We’ve created a very relaxing environment that will make every member of your family feel at ease—at home. So you can have fun and enjoy your visit, but know that we're serious about your oral health and the appearance of your smile. The result? We have many loyal patients—entire families—who, in turn, tell their friends and family members about the informative, responsive, and personalized care they can expect from us. Many of our new patients are referrals from existing patients.
San Jose Dentist – The Care You Can Expect
What kind of care can you expect on each visit with us? We think the comments we receive from our long-time and first-time patients say it best:
- "My first visit was impressive. I've never been to a dental practice that had a staff as friendly and customer oriented as the staff at Hillsdale Dental Care. They made me believe they care about me as a patient, and I actually look forward to going back. This was just my initial visit, but if all visits are like that one, I think I'll be extremely happy having them take care of my dental needs." – Anonymous
- "I had a great time. I was treated like I’m part of the Hillsdale family!" – Jeremy S.
- "I have been going to Hillsdale Dental Care for a long time, since the late 1970's or so! The dentists and entire staff have always treated me very well. They always explain procedures clearly in advance, advise of me of my options and let me choose, and they are very personable. With modern technology being what it is, going to the dentist seems more like a coffee break with TV and stereo music. They go out of their way to make sure I'm as comfortable as possible! Hillsdale Dental is the best!" – James D.
- "I've been a patient of this practice for nearly 25 years. I have personally recommended friends and family to this practice and have always heard great comments. Hillsdale Dental uses the latest technologies for comfort and efficiency and is simply The Best around. They treat you like family, not an "account." – Anonymous
- "I have been a patient at Hillsdale Dental for over two decades. The staff is awesome! I now reside in Eastern Madera County and make the 2.5 hour drive just so I can have the personalized treatment I desire." – Thomas M.
San Jose Dentist for Fearful Patients
Are you or any of your family members nervous or fearful about dental appointments? We take special care to listen to you, understand your concerns, and help you relax. Our patient, Diane, explains:
- "I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to going to a dentist because of my childhood experiences. Finding Dr. Stanley, and especially his office staff, has been an absolute godsend. His gentle nature, understanding my anxiety, and good work are wonderful. The supporting staff is exceptionally good at making me feel welcome and valued, and I always enjoy seeing all their smiling faces when I come in. I continue to tell everyone I know what a great experience they would have if they came to Hillsdale Dental Care. I highly recommend this office to anyone—especially anyone who has anxiety about getting dental work done." – Diane D.
San Jose Dentists for Your Entire Family
We truly are dentists for your entire family—including children. That means convenience for you, but also comfort and trust. We've had parents tell us that they and their children feel more comfortable in our office than at a pediatric dental office. Our patient, Romina, told us, "You were great with my daughter. She was relaxed all the time. The staff provided a great environment and was always professional."
If you are interested in personalized dental care for your family in an environment that makes you feel right at home, contact us to schedule an appointment. If you want to see our office first, meet our staff, and ask a few questions about your treatment options, we welcome you to request a complimentary consultation.